PRATO 2019: Working with violence in adults and youth
The conference will give particular attention to the following themes:
• Understanding violence and offending
• Exploring youth violence and anti-social behaviour
• Family violence and child welfare
• Gender and cultural effects
• Legal reforms for managing violent offending
• Advances in offending programs and approaches to desistance from violence
• Mental illness, trauma, personality dysfunction, substance misuse and violence
• Risk, intervention, diversion and decarceration approaches and policy.
SCCJR’s own Prof Fergus McNeill will provide the keynote address: Perpetuating violence or supporting desistance?
To find out more about the conference and how to book your place please click here